August 30, 2018
Mitsubishi Materials is proud to announce the addition of handed inserts for GY series for part off and facegrooving applications.
• 23 new GY handed inserts in cutting widths of 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 mm (seats D,E,F,G,H) with 5 degree lead.
• Available in VP10RT, VP20RT and MY5015 coated carbide grades in GM chip breaker
• GY handed part off inserts are suitable for external part off and facegrooving with zero off-set for improved surface finish on the part as well as minimizing the pip that is common when parting off.
• GY clamping system offers a highly ridged reverse taper clamping system for increased reliability and performance
Applications to Target
• All applications that have a large pip during part off and where surface finish needs improved on the part for cut off or facegrooving.