September 29, 2016
Mitsubishi Materials is proud to announce
The expansion of AQX grade offerings to include MP6100, MP7100 & MP9100 series with M2 and G1 breakers
• PVD Grade expansion to include 21 new (inch) items of MP6120, MP6130, MP7130, MP7140 & MP9120
• PVD Grade expansion to include 49 new (metric) items of MP6120, MP6130, MP7130, MP7140 & MP9120
• MP9100 grades for Titanium Alloy & Heat Resistant Alloys with Al-Ti-Cr-N based PVD coating
• MP7100 grades for stainless steel with Al-Ti-Cr-N based PVD coating
• MP6100 grades for carbon steel, alloy steel with Al-Ti-Cr-N based PVD coating
• Dramatically improving the heat and wear resistance
• Excellent welding resistance due to low coefficient friction
• Aerospace, Medical, Oil & Gas and Automotive Industries
• Ideal for carbon steel, alloy steel, austenitic stainless steel, Titanium Alloy & Heat resistant Alloy applications
• The M2 breaker for machining a wide range of work materials under various cutting conditions.
• The G1 breaker, highly accurate peripherally ground inserts.
• The large rake angle provides cutting edge sharpness.
• PVD coatings have properties such as toughness, low coefficient of friction and excellent welding & heat resistance
• Multi-layering of the coating prolongs cracks from penetrating through to the substrate